Donate to the March for Science Memphis Rally

All funds donated to or raised by the March for Science are used to facilitate the march. Funds raised are used to pay rental and permit fees, as well as necessary insurance and MPD support for our event. Expenses to date include:

-- Permit Filing - $350

-- Insurance - $500

--MPD Special Events - $200/Officer to patrol intersections

Regarding funds raised: Beyond event costs, 75% of net proceeds will go to support local science outreach and education the remaining 25% of net proceeds will go towards protecting the Memphis Aquifer.